Pull-ups. It’s something all fitness-heads know they need to do to build their bodies, turning them into physiques those who refuse to do pull-ups will be jealous of. Deciding on whether to buy a pull-up bar is easy (do it!). But there is a proliferation of options. Rooting through them can seem like a endless task. That’s were informative reviews, like this one, come riding to the rescue. Is the j/fit Deluxe Doorway Pull-Up Bar with Comfort Grips the one for you? Let’s find out…
How Many Workouts Can You Do with This?
- Is “a ton” a good answer? No. Well, let’s break it down. With j/fit’s Deluxe Doorway Pull-Up Bar you can easily, in the comfort of your own home do:
- Ab Crunches
- This bar is like a Power Tower in one small (and very affordable) bar. What’s not to love?
- An interior thread makes this one of the safest unmounted pull-up bars on the market.
- Removable grips provide a variety of pull up positions.
- You have the option of mounting the bar right into the wall for an even sturdier workout.
- Super long adjustable length makes even the widest doors (up to 40 inches – over three feet) possible places for doing pull-ups.
- Great for men and women.
- Quickly and safely build your arms, back, legs, abdominals, and shoulders with just the force of gravity and your own weight. Who said science can’t be fun?
- Save money by passing on that expensive gym membership, even if you have very limited space – that includes you apartment dwellers out there.
- Love the local commercial gym? That’s no reason to not have a pull-up bar at home. Pull-ups are great supplements to long, in gym workouts. What fitness fanatic doesn’t like supplements!
To switch between some exercises you need to dismount the bar and remount it closer to the ground. Luckily this takes only a few moments.
A full on Power Tower makes changing exercises quicker, but takes up more room to do so.
Only one person can work out at one time.
Anyone who is serious about fitness ought to be able to do pull-ups in their home and j/fit has taken the doorway pull-up bar to the next level. This is a versatile pull-up bar allowing you to tackle several different exercises in the convenience of your own home. It’s unique adjustable length allows this to be used pretty much anywhere. Combine that with super easy packaging and install and there are few better options to get started hammering away quickly and effectively than the j/fit Deluxe Doorway Pull-Up Bar with Comfort Grips. If you’re in the market for an awesome pull-up bar, you have to at least consider this. If you’re still on the fence, Amazon has a great video showcasing the pull-up bar. Check it out and you’ll see if this is the right choice for you. If not, check out our other reviews to find the perfect pull-up option for your situation.