Sunny Health and Fitness is known for their series of elliptical trainers. Whether you are talking about the Magnetic SF-E905, the heavier duty SF-E906 (with an increased weight capacity of 265 pounds), the SF-E1114, the pink elliptical (P8300), the brake pad / friction resistance model (SF-E2310), or the mid-range SF-E3416, they probably have the right elliptical for you.
Let’s take a closer look at their entry level model, the Sunny Health and Fitness Magnetic Resistance SF-E905.
A quick look at some of the features of Sunny’s magnetic trainer. This elliptical is packed with the following features:
- A monitor / meter
with Scan, Time elapsed, Speed, Distance travelled, Calories burned, Total overall distance of the workout, and your pulse rate.
- Pulse sensor technology
- A super smooth magnetic resistance system.
- An eight (8) level adjustable tension system to keep up with your advancing fitness level.
- Large foot platforms with anti-slip technology to keep your workout safe.
- A superior weight capacity of 220 pounds.
- Moving arms to keep your whole body in shape (not just your legs).
- A micro-tension feature which allows you to “dial-in” those workouts to the perfect level for you and your fitness level.
- Two-way (forward and reverse) striding capability. Hit those legs from two different directions for superior results.
- A compact footprint measuring only 37 and a half inches long by 26 and a half wide inches by 60 inches heigh.
- Light weight design for easy movement in your home. This machine weighs only sixty-eight (68) pounds. [note: total shipping weight, with packaging is seventy (70) pounds].
- Conveniently powered by the very common AA battery (just two will do).
- A great, great sale price (marked down from $179.00 to just $116.00 with FREE shipping). [Note: price is current as of writing].
- Installation available for an extra $109.95 [note: as of the time of writing].
- A high four and a half Amazon customer rating [note: as of writing].
Who Would this be a Sensible Purchase for?
This elliptical has been designed by Sunny Health and Fitness for IN-HOME use ONLY. If you are looking to do some personal training (even out of your garage) look at another piece (we’ve reviewed several here on Pro-Fitness.com).
What are some “Real World” Customers Saying?
Head over to Amazon to read why people who have purchased and used Sunny Health and Fitness’s Elliptical Trainer with Hand Pulse Monitoring System (SF-E905). The vast majority of those customers are very satisfied with their purchase.
At the End of the Day…
If you are in the market for a residential quality elliptical which can provide a nice workout in a pinch without having to purchase a gym membership or even leave your bedroom, you ought to consider this offering from Sunny Health and Fitness. If you are looking for something to withstand heavy use or extreme fitness training you’ll want to pass on this one and check out some of our other reviews.