Resistant bands are like weights, only lighter, more portable and much more versatile. If you want to build your muscles without lifting weights, they are perfect.
The MAX XT Resistance bands set by Bodylastics are some of the best and highest quality workout bands you can get. They provide up to 156lbs of resistance, are easy to use and come with an anti-snap mechanism.
What is included?
- 3lbs Yellow resistance Band
- 5lbs Green resistance Band
- 8lbs Red resistance Clip Band
- 13lbs Blue resistance Band
- 19lbs Black Anti-Snap Clip Band
- 23lbs Purple Anti-Snap Clip Band
- 2 Heavy-duty cushioned handles
- 2 Heavy-duty ankle straps
- 1 Heavy-duty door anchor
The basic set contains 142lbs of stackable resistance. There is also a second set designed for military and law enforcement, although you can also get it to challenge yourself. It provides 156lbs total resistance.
Both types of packages come with a travel/storage bag and a book with printed instructions.
Why Bodylastic stackable Max XT resistance bands?
The bands were created by Blake Kassel, a leading resistance trainer. They were designed to give strength trainers an effective, safe and convenient way to build muscles and strength.
The bands are made with specialized technology that prevents them from ever snapping no matter how much you stretch them. So you can work out comfortably with peace of mind.
They are made from high-quality Malaysian latex layered over a super woven strong cord. They’ll last for years.
In terms of functionality, they can be comfortably used by anyone from a newbie to an elite athlete. They can be included in any fitness activity or sport. They are particularly great for targeting specific muscle groups.
Other benefits of this band set are;
- Flexible. The elastic bands can be used for weight loss, muscle building, endurance building and toning. You can do a limitless number of exercises with them. You can work your arms, back, shoulders, abs, legs and just about any other muscle group.
- Safe. Unlike free weight, these resistance bands protect your joints from the momentum of weight shifting. They go easy on your joints and are safe to use while still being effective for muscle building. In addition, they have an anti-snap safety feature that prevents the bands from breaking even after years of stretching. In the rare event that they snap, they are unlikely to injure you. But you’ll still need to take safety precautions while working out with them to prevent injury.
- Value. Compared to other home gym equipment or a gym membership, a set of Max XT resistance bands is way cheaper. They cost less than $50. If you are looking to keep fit without spending hundreds of dollars on a gym membership or home workout equipment, buy these bands.
- Lightweight and portable. You don’t have to worry about storage space, a big plus for those with small or no home gym space. And if you are constantly on the move, you can easily carry the set along in the provided travel bag. With the Anywhere-Anchor and door anchor, you can work out in the park, office or at home.
Issues and concerns
The biggest fear with resistance bands is snapping. Even with their lifetime guarantee, the Max XT bands can snap from poor handling. Some users complain of them snapping in the middle of a workout. But these are rare occurrences. Most people have been using theirs for years without any issue.
Remember there is a safety mechanism to protect you even if the bands snap.
While the 142lbs resistance is enough for 90% of users, it may still be limiting to some pro strength trainers. If you think the ordinary set will not be enough, buy the 156lbs military set.
The confidence exhibited by Bodylastics on these bands is hard to miss. They offer a satisfaction guarantee, a results guarantee and a lifetime warranty. But why wouldn’t they? Bodylastics Max XT resistance bands are extremely high quality and have high customer ratings to back them.
We love how flexible and versatile the resistance bands are. It’s like an entire mini-gym you can carry around with you.
Whether you are looking for a way to keep fit on the go or a weights-free way to workout at home, these are perfect. You can even use them with popular workout programs like P90X and Insanity.