Body-Solid has years of experience in the fitness equipment industry, providing home and commercial fitness equipment to meet the needs of various aspects of the fitness community. From full commercial machines to multi-purpose residential home gyms and more, Body-Solid is found in home gyms and commercial gyms alike. The Body-Solid Powerline series is made for the home gym enthusiast and delivers the same multi-function capabilities as their commercial equipment series – all at a great, low price. The Body-Solid Powerline Home Gym exemplifies Body-Solid’s commitment to the home gym user by offering a space saving, multi-faceted home gym that is both easy to operate and built rugged enough to last for years. Heavy 11 gauge steel tubing is used on the frame for enhanced stability. With a unit weight of over 300 lbs., you won’t have any worries about the machine while you are getting in the best shape of your life.
Selectorized equipment, (machines that feature weight stacks and a pin adjusting the amount of weight used), is a staple in gyms and health clubs. It is very user friendly, safe and, most importantly, effective in developing a strong musculature. Keeping with this concept, the Body-Solid Powerline Home Gym has all that you need, from its modern look, to the wide amount of exercises that can be performed, to its heavy construction. A quick glance at its main features tells you that this selectorized home gym machine is a great contender for your home gym.
- Built with commercial gym quality 11 gauge steel tubing frame construction for years of heavy in-home use
- Safety coated military aircraft cable with 2,200-pound tension strength means that you can lift with confidence
- Pulleys swivel to provide increased durability and very low maintenance
- Hassle free workout system – with no cables to change, you can go from one exercise to the next with a quick adjustment
- 160 lb. weight stack
- Properly angled back pad puts you in the right position for your exercise
- Included – 48 inch lat pulldown bar, ab crunch harness attachment and low row bar
- Easy assembly – the machine comes delivered right to you 90% pre-assembled. You only have to use 9 bolts to finish the assembly
- Multiple cable pulley positions allows easy adjustments for different exercises
- The chrome plated, telescoping seat post adjusts the seat for proper alignment for the exercise to be performed
- Leg station with comfortable roller pads
- Dual upholstered rollers
- Easy to use even for novice users
- 42 in. wide x 80 in. tall x 70 in. deep
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty for the frame and 1 year manufacturer’s warranty on parts
Great Reasons to Buy this Machine
There are several reasons that make the Body-Solid Powerline Home Gym a serious contender for your home gym. Some of these, like the heavy 11 gauge steel frame construction and the great versatility in exercises that can be performed, are obvious. Here are some other specific aspects pursuant to this machine that demonstrate why this is worth second look —
- Modern styling and space saving design – The Body-Solid Powerline Home Gym is designed for people who want a clean, modern looking piece of exercise equipment and do not have or want to allocate a ton of room for it. The black on gray styling is consistent with the look found in most modern gyms.
- All-in-One functionality – With the Body-Solid Powerline Home Gym, you have everything that you need right at hand in a concise machine. Chest press, lat pulldowns, low rows, abdominal crunches, leg extensions, bicep curls…the exercise list goes on with more than 40 exercises able to be conducted on this one machine.
- Electrostatically applied powder coated finish for long wear – Just like what you’ll find in health clubs everywhere.
- Triple handle design – Perform seated chest presses and more with varied hand placement to target your muscles from different angles. Choose the right handle position to let you press without undue stress on your wrists.
- Easy, sit-and-go design – Makes your workouts go faster by employing quick adjustments and easy to reach selector pin for changes in weight used per exercise.
- 8 Position adjustable pressing arm – Provides you with the capability of blasting your chest from different angles for greater overall pectoral development.
- Affordably priced – There’s no need to purchase several separate machines to perform the same amount of exercises that the Body-Solid Powerline Home Gym can do alone.
- Leg developer station – Engages your quadriceps for well rounded muscular development.
- Complete range of motion – The lat tower provides a full range of motion from a comfortable seated position to ensure deep back development.
- Comfort grips – Easy and comfortable grips are featured on the lat bar, low row handle and all chest press handles.
- Strong manufacturer’s warranty – Backed by a solid company.
- High user review rating – A 4.5 star rating on Amazon.com tells you that people like you are highly satisfied with this home gym.
- Years of industry experience in the home gym market.
Some Reasons Why Not to Buy this
- 160 lb. weight stack may not be enough for serious lifters
- Leg curls for hamstrings can only be done one leg at a time from a standing position
If you are looking for a space saving, well-built home gym at an affordable price, the Body-Solid Powerline Home Gym is one to put on the list. This machine gives you an easy to use alternative to other home gyms because it features a no cable change design and a host of exercise options that you can get to quickly and effortlessly.