Who doesn’t love taking the steps instead of the elevator or the escalator? Who’d rather live on the ground floor rather than in a three story walk-up. Wait-a-minute, you’re probably thinking – Everyone. Well, you’re right. But, even though the stairs can be a real pain in the buttocks, taking them is one of the best workouts out there. What is someone to do? Suck it up and slam the stairs? Walk up and down flights of stairs at the mall or a local office building? No. That’s just crazy (just imagine the looks you would be getting!!) What is a person to do? You can’t pass up a such a great workout. You can’t walk around looking for different staircases to march up and down. You can’t move to the top-story of a local downtown apartment building. Ought we just sink into a pit of despair? Or maybe shell out a ton of money on a costly gym membership or a commercial step-mill Stairmaster machine?
Never Fear! Stamina has come to the rescue!!The Solution:Stamina SpaceMate Folding Stepper is the solution to all these problems! When we’re talking about the SpaceMate (gotta love that name!), we’re talking about:
- A small, convenient, out of the way, easy to store folding stepper (try storing one of those commercial models under your bed!)
- Adjustable resistance. This might be the best feature of Stamina’s solution to our problem – if you are a beginner you can make it easy. If you are a veteran stair taker, up the resistance level and keep a solid workout going strong!
- Taking the stairs a bunch might give a pretty good workout, but how do you really know how many calories you’ve burned? No need to buy an extra device, the Stamina SpaceMate has you covered with an easy-to-read display!
- At the time of this review, the SpaceMate can be had for about $100.00. That’s the cost of a good meal or two at your favorite restaurant.
Why Should You Look at Another of Our Reviews?
We always recommend reading several of our reviews and clicking through to the links before you make a final decision on what to purchase – that’s reason number one, but there are a few more reasons you might want to sit on this while researching what else we’ve reviewed.
- The weight limit on the SpaceMate is 250 pounds. Let’s face it, we aren’t all that size. If you happen to be looking to slim down from a size above that weight, you ought to read about some of the other pieces we’ve reviewed.
- If you happen to have a large home gym, you might want to look at something a bit bigger to make a more impressive “splash” when your friends come over.
- If you live outside the USA, you’ll want to look at another piece. As of this writing, the piece isn’t being shipped internationally.
If you are in the market for a great, affordable way to burn some calories, this might just be the solution to your problems!