You might know Yes4All from their balance pads, adjustable dumbbells, kettlebells, stability disks, agility ladders or many of the other products they manufacture, but they also turn out a solid, no frills wall mount chin up bar. If you aren’t familiar with Yes4All Wall Mount Chin Up Bar, let’s take a closer look.
Why You Should Say “Yes” to the Yes4All Chin Bar:
- It provides variety in your pull-up routine by offering several different hand-grip options including,
- Wide “lat machine” style grips.
- Traditional straight “barbell” style grips.
- Modern, “hammer dumbbell curl” style grips.
- It can accommodate “assistance bands” for those just getting started with pull-ups (great for younger users!)
- It has a great, sturdy, solid construction gives it a nice weight giving the user all the peace of mind he needs while working out.
- You can’t get much cooler than the solid black rust-resistant powder coat paint job this comes with.
- It comes with a 60 day customer satisfaction warranty. You can mount it, try it out and if, for some reason, this doesn’t work out for your workouts, you can return it.
- At less than $30.00, it gives you a great value for your money.
Who Should Say “No” to the Yes4All Chin Bar:
- Anyone over 300 pounds. Yes4All only recommends their bar for people under 300 pounds. If you’re looking to add pull-ups into your weight loss routine, you’ll need to find another option.
- Anyone looking to hang their pull-up bar from the ceiling. You can do that with the Yes4All Chin Bar, but doing so is not ideal for this piece. If you want to hang a bar from the ceiling, check out some of our other pull up / chin up bar reviews for some better options.
The Yes4All Wall Mount Chin Up Bar is a nice, simple, stylish piece of gym equipment for an entry level piece. It gives both men and women several options for toning and strengthening their bodies. If that sounds like something that appeals to you, the Yes4All Chin Bar might just be the piece you’ve been looking to help take your home exercise routine to the next level.
If you are a regular reader of our top-notch fitness product reviews, you know we take reviewing multiple different pieces of equipment seriously. Our goal is to give you various choices in each product category. If you haven’t read thought the other reviews we’ve done on pull-up bars, chin-up bars, and Power Towers, I recommend you take some time to do so now. Once you look over several options, especially if you are conscious of price point or are on a tight budget (or, heck, if you just want to save money for other pieces to have a knock out home gym!) you’ll want to check out what Yes4All has to offer you. With two different hand grip types and selling for less than $30 you’ll want to have a second (and maybe even a third) look at this review.