Are you looking for a great “power tower” to build upper body strength? With the Weider Power Tower you can’t go wrong. You can build your biceps and forearms, your shoulders, chest and abs! Could you ask for better body parts to build? These are the essential areas to build if you want to build a beach body the girls will go wild for.
- Comfortable Back and Arm Padding.
- 4 Different Stations
- Pull Up Bar
- Push Up Handles
- Dip Handles
- Knee Raise Padded Arms
- Tubular Steel
- Accommodates Two Users at Once
- Kick it Old School: “If it isn’t broke don’t fix it.” “Tried and true.” Proven by generations of bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts, these saying can rightfully be said about the Power Tower.
- A Manufacturer with Years of Experience: Weider has been around since the beginning of body building. Who better to turn to when you are looking for the perfect company to purchase such a traditional piece from?
- Variety: Pull Ups, Push Ups, Dips, Knee Raises, the Weider Power Tower is designed to provide you with a complete calisthenics workout.
- The Perfect Piece for Starting Out: Are you just starting to get into working out? Perhaps you want to be “the buff guy” at school. The Power Tower is the way to go. Don’t start slamming the weights, start by building strength using your own body weight.
- The Perfect Piece for Experienced Lifters: Are you an long time “gym rat?” If so, I don’t need to say anything else to you. You already know how great Power Towers are. You are already familiar with Weider. You already know this is a great purchase.
- Color: What can be cooler for a home gym than gray and black? Before you say nothing, check out the Weider Power Tower with a bit of red thrown in for a pop of color? You owe yourself at least clicking over to see this thing in full size!
- Beast Mode: We’re talking steel construction here. You aren’t going to break this baby. You’ll watch the pounds melt off your body while seeing the machine stand firm, even if you are heavier to start than most.
- A Manufacturer who stands by their equipment: Afraid this might not stand up to the punishment you’ll be dishing out in full on Beast Mode? Afraid you might be the exception to busting this thing? Weider stands behind what it makes with a great warranty. No worries. No troubles. If it doesn’t work out for you, you can contact the manufacturer to have your problem resolved.
- You can’t change the height of the machine. If you don’t have room, you’ll have to look for another piece.
- Requires some assembly, but if you can build an Ikea bookcase, you can build this.
The Last Word
The Power Tower is a must have piece of equipment for any home gym. The Weider Power Tower is one of top three you must consider. Heck, even The Terminator’s workout consultant was involved with Weider starting out.