Simple. Easy. Classic. Sleek. If those adjectives describe your ideal pull-up bars, the Sunny Health & Fitness Doorway Chin Up Bar WLM is for you. We’re talking about stripping away all those fancy “bells and whistles,” all the different hand grips, all the different possible exercises, and getting back to basics. That is why Sunny Health and Fitness’ Chin Bar is the perfect, and perfectly priced, chin bar for beginners and seasoned pros who like to keep it simple.
- Easy assembly makes for a quick set-up. Anyone, and I mean anyone, ought to be able to set Sunny Health and Fitness’ Chin Bar up in a jiffy. And you know what that means – more time to get started doing chin-ups and pull-ups!
- Solid construction means years and years of use.
- Comfortable padded grips take the strain off your hands and make pull-ups and chin-ups all about strength building instead of an endurance match against hand pain.
- Hand grips remo
- Taking away all those excess features and handgrip styles allows Sunny Health to offer a great Chin Bar at an even greater price.
- Comes with brackets, but can also hold most weights simple with the tension produced by stretching the bar between the frame of your door, which makes this a great choice for college kids living in a dorm room where drilling and screwing are forbidden.
- Man Cave Approved! Wife not a fan of you having both a man cave for hanging with your boys and a gym? No problem! Sunny Health and Fitness’ chin bar is small enough to take up so little room you won’t even notice it hanging in the doorway during the big game!
- The only real minus with Sunny Health and Fitness’ Chin Bar is what makes it so great for some – it’s so simple you don’t have a ton of options when it comes to handgrips. That can be an advantage for some, but also could count as a negative to others. Which camp you fall into will depend on.
The Bottom Line:
By using the same handgrip style you can concentrate on increasing the sheer magnitude of the number of chin-ups and pull-ups you can do. Open the box, set it up in any door way, and see how many you can pump out now. Tomorrow go for one more. Could there be a simpler way to keep track of your progress?
If you like to keep working out simple or if you just want to add a simple, easy to use piece into a more complex and varied exercise schedule, you owe yourself a look at the Sunny Health and Fitness Doorway Chin Up Bar. If you like something a bit more complicated with more features and options, we have reviewed several other pull-up / chin-up bars and Power Towers for you to choose from. Pull-ups are an essential part of any good workout regimen and we have a product review to point you in the right direction for adding the perfect pull-up station into your home gym workout routine. So what are you waiting for? Get chinning-up!