With a vast array of exercise options, the ProSource Multi-Grip Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar, Heavy Duty Doorway Trainer for Home Gym is an ideal selection for anyone looking to develop a strong upper body in the comfort and convenience of their own home. Utilizing the principle of leverage, this unit works in nearly any doorway without requiring permanent affixing. Add to this the 4 star average user rating on Amazon.com, and you’ll see that the ProSource Multi-Grip Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar would make a terrific addition to your home gym set up.
The ProSource Multi-Grip Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar incorporates a lot of features that make it a solid home gym exercise option.
- Wide Variety of Grips – The ProSource Multi-Grip Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar gives you the options of standard wide grip pull ups, close grip pull ups and even hammer style pull ups, thereby engaging different parts of your muscles for a more complete body sculpting experience
- Additional Exercise Options – Perform hanging leg raises to seated tricep dips to situps to various push ups long with chin-ups and pull-ups
- 12 Comfort Grips
- Durable – The steel frame allows a user of up to 300 pounds to work out with confidence on a sturdy doorframe.
- Instructional Exercise Guide is included to help you achieve the results that you want
- Leverage style design makes the unit a breeze to use. You can quickly and easily place the unit in your doorway for chin-ups and pull-ups and then quickly take it to the floor for your other upper body exercises like push ups, tricep dips and abdominal exercising to finish you workout.
- Lightweight – At only 9.8 pounds, the ProSource Multi-Grip Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar is both portable and lightweight for ease of use
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Good Things
- Highly Versatile – The multifunctional handles provide for a wide selection of hand placements to concentrate on different muscle points. With the ProSource Multi-Grip Chin-Up/Pull Up Bar, you can hit the muscles from different angles to produce superior sculpting results.
- Simple to Use – The ProSource Multi-Grip Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar uses a simple leverage design that requires NO bolts, screws or nails to adhere it to your doorframe. Just place it on your doorframe and start training.
- Cost Effective – You can find this for as low as $22.99 on Amazon.com. Compare that to a gym membership or to how much it would cost for different pieces of equipment that will do all the ProSource Multi-Grip unit does and you will see the value in this home gym.
- Durability – From the steel framework to the 300 pound maximum user capacity on a sturdy doorframe, this unit is built to last through solid use
- Advanced Comfort – The 12 non-slip comfort grip handles provide for a safer, more pleasant exercise experience
- Warranty – The unit is backed by a limited lifetime warranty for your piece of mind
- Exercise Guide – As an added bonus, an exercise guide is included to get you off and running woth your upper body workout program
- Small Footprint – Only 44” x 10.5” x 2”
The Not So Good Things
- Assembly of the unit is easy, but the assembly instructions aren’t the most detailed.
- Must be used on a sturdy doorframe with a door that is between 24” and 36”
Versatile, affordable and structurally strong with its steel frame, the ProSource Multi-Grip Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar, Heavy Duty Doorway Trainer is a strong choice for a home gym unit where upper body development is part of the workout program.