What can be a more essential, a more basic, piece of fitness equipment than a old-timey pull up bar especially the Joist Mount Pull up Bar by Ultimate Body Press?
Why Should I do Pull Ups in the First Place?
- Pull ups are something every man ought to be able to do. There are literally situations where being able to do a pull up can save your life!
- How many of us couldn’t do pull ups back in Middle School? Time to conquer that nonsense.
- Pull Ups can build your core strength in dramatic fashion. You’ll watch your upper body grow in size and strength and you’ll look and feel better too.
- Mounted pull up bars have been doing the work of building the arm strength and size of men for generations. Join the club!
With that out of the way, let’s look at why the Joist Mount Pull Up Bar by Ultimate Press is the way to go to tackle this fundamental exercise.
- Six hand grips!
- Wide “lat bar” grip.
- Traditional straight bar grip.
- “Hammer curl” style grip.
- Incredibly stable.
- Versatile. You can mount this to any beam, anywhere. Whether you have a dedicated fitness space in your home or just a beam in a back room, you can get a quick workout in anytime.
- Adds a traditional element of strength training to your home fitness workout.
Who is the Joist Mount Pull Up Bar by Ultimate Press for?
- Those starting out:
- Is there a better way to start building strength than pull ups? If so, there aren’t many.
- Veteran Fitness Enthusiasts:
- If you’ve been working out for years you know how valuable a solid pull up bar like this one is.
- Those wanting to increase their bench press:
- Pull ups are a great way to hit your muscles in a different way to build up your strength.
- Gym members:
- For when you just don’t have the time to hit the gym, but still want to get some strength training in.
- Men and Women who are looking to tone their abdominals.
- Ultimate Press’s Pull Up Bar isn’t only for doing pull ups. Hanging this bad boy in your house allows you to do leg raises to, which are a great way to strengthen and tone your ab wall.
- Anyone looking to add a daily strength workout into their routine.
- Exercises using weight plates, dumbbells, or selectorized machines can be hard to find room for in some homes. This Pull Up Bar takes up so little space even a small apartment can accommodate it.
- Risers: 1 foot 2 inches
- Hand Grips: 1 foot 9 inches
- Pull Up Bar: 3 feet 6 inches
Forget about using tree branches, heading to an outdoor “fitness course” with a pull up bar, or needing to go to the local gym every time you need to do pull ups. Make your life easier. Make working our more convenient. It can be hard enough to get motivated, short circuit that by having a pull up bar staring you down at home. Ultimate Press’s Joist Mount Pull Up Bar is definitely a piece to consider adding into your arsenal.