There are several features that place the Iron Man Total Upper Body Workout Trainer at the top of the list for a home pull up unit.
- Leverage Design
The Iron Gym Total Body Workout Trainer uses a simple leverage design that gets you up and going quickly and easily. All that is required is a doorway with a frame (most any standard doorway will work and the framing around the door need to be only a few inches deep). Simply place the unit above the frame and the rubber coated interior tubing will automatically fit in the interior of the frame and you’re good to go. Just by holding onto the comfort grip handles, your body weight allows you to hold the unit in a stable position all throughout your exercise movement.
The Iron Gym Total Body Workout Trainer boasts a rugged steel frame that can hold users up to 300 pounds.
The Iron Gym Total Body Workout Trainer is a true upper body training station. Besides pull ups and chin ups with various hand width placement, you can take the unit to the floor and perform deep concentrated push ups and tricep dips using the rubber encased handles. You can even do ab crunches on the floor and leg raise abdominal work while in the pull up position.
Rubber sleeves are placed where you place your hands to provide an additional degree of cushioning during your session.
- Easy Installation
Installs in mere seconds. NO drilling or bolting to a doorframe is needed.
- Ease of Use
Move effortlessly from one upper body blasting exercise to another by simply using the bar in your doorway or on the floor, depending upon the exercise that you are doing
While the leverage design holds you in position and the 300 pound user rated steel frame maintains the unit’s integrity, ergonomically positioned rubber hand grips keep the user in proper alignment during their exercise routine
The Pros – What makes this a good buy
- Affordability – With a price point of less than $24.00 on Amazon.com, this unit is made to fit any budget
- Space Saving – At only 13” x 36.6” x 11”, it can be stored under your bed or in a closet while not in use.
- Versatility – You don’t need to have separate gym machines to perform all of the exercises that ca be done with the Iron Gym Total Body Workout Trainer
- Structure – Heavy duty steel allows you to train with confidence in the integrity of the unit
- Lightweight – The unit weighs only 2 pounds
- Movability – With its small and lightweight design, you can take this unit with you on vacations for a fast workout on the go
The Cons – What’s not so great about this
- Fits most, but not all standard doorways – it is made for doors between 24” and 32” wide. A door frame of a few inches is required for the unit to work.
- Scuff marks on upper door frame – The rubber at the top may leave a minor black residue line. This can be easily cleaned off.
With its easy assembly, ease of use, strong frame and versatility, the Iron Gym Total Body Workout Trainer is an affordable option for anyone looking to develop upper body and core strength in a limited space without breaking the budget.