The Body Vision PT600 Power Tower is an All-In-One home gym station for upper body and lower body workouts. The use of body weight exercises has been shown as a highly effective way to train for all types of activities from functional training to athletic performance. Body weight exercises are easier on joints and cause less strain on muscles than weight training. Body weight exercises are also a great compliment to all strength training programs as finishing movements for exhausted muscles. The Body Vision PT600 Power Tower has a 4 star user rating on Amazon.com and is strong enough for a light commercial gym setting as well as the home gym environment. This multi-functional power tower is manufactured by a company with over two decades of experience in the health and fitness field.
The Body Vision PT600 Power Tower features a multitude of exercise options that work the core muscle group as well as arms, shoulders and chest.
- All-In-One home gym station allows for pull ups an chin ups, supported knee raises, deep push ups and tricep dips
- Adjustable height steel tubing frame comfortably fits various size users
- Easy to assemble and to use – Assembled dimensions are 57.5” L x 42.5” W x 84.63” H
- Traction grips throughout the unit provide a comfortable, non-slip holding surface for worry free, longer workouts
- Upholstered angled back support pad and arm pads for knee raise work
- Enhanced stability with rear gusset supports and a wide base design to prevent tipping
- Slip resistant foot grips to aid in getting into the proper position for knee raises
- Sleek design and neutral color to fit in with any room décor
- Eliminates the need for a separate pull up bar
Strong Points – What makes this a good buy
- Affordability – All-In-One design saves you from having to purchase separate equipment pieces to do the same exercises
- Comfort – All hand grips are cushioned over the steel tubing for a comfortable workout experience. The relief of this stress helps you to stay on the piece longer for more reps – and more results
- Proper Ergonomics – The Body Vision PT600 Power Tower allows for proper user positioning. The cushioned back support pad is properly angled to alleviate lumbar strain during knee raises and leg raises. The cushioned arm support pads position the user just right and aid to hold them comfortably secure during throughout the exercise
- Modern Styling – Bent tubular steel adds a modern, sleek aesthetic to the unit while the neutral color scheme coordinates with any room in the house
- Stability – The manufacturer maintained a keen awareness of the need for a stable home gym with the Body Vision PT600 Power Tower. Rear gussets support the back side of the frame while the front legs flare to give a wider base. The attention to stability helps heavier users to train with confidence
- Oversized End Caps protect your floor surface from scuffs and scratches
- Experience – The manufacturer has over 20 years of experience in the fitness industry, so you are not dealing with fly by night company
- Variety – The Body Vision PT600 Power Tower allows you to easily move from one exercise to another doing pull ups, chin ups, tricep dips, knee raises, leg raises, oblique twists and elevated push ups
Not So Strong Points – Things that you may not like
With a height of 84.63”, you will need a ceiling height of at least 8 ft. to get all of the benefits from this unit
Not capable of doing inversion exercises with gravity boots
Multifunctionality is the key ingredient in a home gym and the Body Vision PT600 Power Tower has that down pat. With this home gym unit, you can perform several body weight exercises quickly and efficiently within a small footprint. Added features like comfort traction grips, solid ergonomics and a company with a long history in the fitness industry all help to make the Body Vision PT600 Power Tower a great choice for your home gym.