Who wants to get into shape?
Who has to work a desk job?
We all know the dangers of living a sedentary life style. We all want to look and feel fit. We all want to live a long and healthy life. How can a busy professional, like you, keep fit while parking it at the desk for 8 plus hours a day? One option is the treadmill-desk. While that can give you a solid workout, it isn’t possible for many of us to get a special desk and run on the (sometimes loud) treadmill during work.
Does that sound like you?
If so, we might have found just the solution you have been dreaming of – the FitDesk Under Desk Elliptical.
Questions and Answers
- What if my desk is particularly low? Can I use this?
Absolutely. A lower desk is no problem for the FitDesk Under Desk Elliptical. This unit is designed to fit in the smallest spaces. It needs only 8 inches of vertical space!
- How loud is this? I work in a cubicle and a loud piece of fitness equipment might get me fired!! (you should meet my boss!)
No problem. FitDesk has you covered! The Under Desk Elliptical has been designed to as quiet as a whisper. In face, your co-workers will find your phone calls to be louder than your machine!
- Has FitDesk designed this to keep up with a user who finds the machine a bit too easy after awhile?
FitDesk is one step ahead of you here. The Under Desk Elliptical has eight (8) different resistance strengths. It will get tougher as you get more fit (and shed those pounds).
- What if I’m having a hard day at the office. Is this something I can use even on days where I just don’t want to workout at all?
As long as you like getting your feet messaged! FitDesk has included a rolling foot massager in designing this piece.
- What does the manufacturer have to say about their design?
Great question! Let’s here what FitDesk has to say about their Under Desk Elliptical:
“Break up a mundane day of sitting with the FitDesk Under Desk Elliptical to integrate some cardio while you work.” (you can read the rest of their product description at Amazon).
- What are the dimensions of the Under Desk Elliptical. I want to make sure it fits!
That’s an easy one (my favorite kind of questions, by the way). This elliptical is a mere 34 inches wide by 20 inches in diameter by 1 foot in height!
- What is it made of?
Another easy one! We’re talking a steel frame on this! How’s that sound.
- Can I use it while standing up or do I have to sit down the whole time?
The Under Desk Elliptical by FitDesk can ONLY be used while sitting. If you are looking for something more versatile, this won’t be the piece for you.
- Is it easy to set up? I am the least handy person you’ll ever meet.
Yes, yes and yes! Even if you have two left thumbs you’ll be able to set this machine up.
If you are looking for something to keep you active while sitting at your desk and the answers given to the questions above sound like you might have found a piece that might work for you, check it out over at Amazon and see what you think.